Web Application Development
- Web Application Development NET platform with its ASP.NET development framework is one of the core technologies used for web application development in our company.
- With vast years of experience, we offer .NET development of advanced internet applications and enterprise web solutions.
- Our development capabilities allow our clients to safely trust NITM with their most complex and ambitious .NET projects.
- Our company delivers full cycle services, from business analysis and requirement management to continuous support and maintenance of the deployed software.
Web Application .NET Development Services
We offer individual approach to deliver tailored cost-effective solutions. Putting emphasis on revealing actual business needs and managing project requirements, our team defines the best strategy for:
- Web Development Optimal custom solution development
- Web Development Project risk minimization
- Web Application Development High solution maintainability
Established development and project management methodologies practiced by Microsoft Certified .NET developers guarantee high development standards and software quality. Our services include:
Custom ASP.NET web development Web Development
3rd party products and solutions customization
Mobile development Web Development
Existing application improvement, including complete application refactoring
Application integration with legacy systems Web Development
Enterprise application integration
Web integration, including payment gateways integration
Application migration to .NET Web
Application ongoing support and maintenance
Continuous application improvement
Web application development is the process and practice of developing web applications. There is a consensus that the processes involved are extensions of standard software engineering processes. Considering this, along with its unique characteristics, popular frameworks used include the spiral approach and business-oriented approach to Web Application Development , among other models that address the requirements for an iterative process.
Just as with a traditional desktop application, web applications have varying levels of risk. A personal home page is much less risky than, for example, a stock trading web site. For some project’s security, software bugs, etc. are major issues. If time to market, or technical complexity is a concern, documentation, test planning, change control, requirements analysis, architectural description and formal design and construction practices can mitigate risk Web Application Development.
Web applications undergo the same unit, integration and system testing as traditional desktop applications. It has the same goals, which involve:
- the determination that the application is working correctly
- the identification of errors that need correction. The testing process of web applications
- however, has some special characteristics, making it a little different from a test used for a software. These include the fact that web applications tend to have a great deal of information that could contain mistakes, omissions, incorrect labels, redundancy, and so on. They can also entail multiple layers of web applications and multiple, dynamic configurations. Testing and finding errors, therefore, involves more complex process such as the inclusion of operational analysis for each layer or configuration.