Software Development Companies In Singapore
Software Development Companies In Singapore The invention of the typewriter and the copier helped spread the study of the rational organization of labor from the manufacturing shop floor to the office. Filing systems and other sophisticated systems for managing physical information flows evolved. Several events likely contributed to the development of formalized information Software Development Companies In Singapore . First, the field of optimization theory matured and developed mathematical optimization techniques. For example, Soviet mathematician and economist Leonid Kantorovich developed the seeds of linear programming in 1939 through efforts to solve a plywood manufacturer’s production optimization issues. Second, World War II and the Apollo program drove process improvement forward with their demands for the rational organization of work
Software Development Companies In Singapore the concept of workflow is closely related to several fields in operations research and other areas that study the nature of work, either quantitatively or qualitatively, such as artificial intelligence (in particular, the sub-discipline of AI planning) and ethnography. The term “workflow” is more commonly used in particular industries, such as in printing or professional domains such as clinical laboratories, where it may have particular specialized meanings.
Software Development Companies In Singapore Processes: A process is a more general notion than workflow and can apply to, for example, physical or biological processes, whereas a workflow is typically a process or collection of processes described in the context of work, such as all processes occurring in a machine shop.
Software Development Companies In Singapore Planning and scheduling: A plan is a description of the logically necessary, partially ordered set of activities required to accomplish a specific goal given certain starting conditions. A plan, when augmented with a schedule and resource allocation calculations, completely defines a particular instance of systematic processing in pursuit of a goal. A workflow may be viewed as an often optimal or near-optimal realization of the mechanisms required to execute the same plan repeatedly Software Development Companies In Singapore
Flow control: This is a control concept applied to Software Development Companies In Singapore , to distinguish from static control of buffers of material or orders, to mean a more dynamic control of flow speed and flow volumes in motion and in process. Such orientation to dynamic aspects is the basic foundation to prepare for more advanced job shop controls, such as just-in-time or just-in-sequence.
In-transit visibility: This monitoring concept applies to transported material as well as to work in process or work in progress, i.e., Software Development Companies In Singapore
The following examples illustrate the variety of Software Development Companies In Singapore seen in various contexts:
- In machine shops, particularly job shops and flow shops, the flow of a part through the various processing stations is a workflow.
- Insurance claims processing is an example of an information-intensive, document-driven workflow
- Software development companies in singapore editing can be modeled as a stochastic workflow.
- The Getting Things Done system is a model of personal workflow management for information workers.
- In software development, support and other industries, the concept of follow-the-sun describes a process of passing unfinished work across time zones.
- In traditional offset and digital printing, the concept of workflow represents the process, people, and usually software technology (RIPs raster image processors or DFE digital front end) controllers that play a part in pre/post processing of print-related files, e.g., PDF pre-flight checking to make certain that fonts are embedded or that the imaging output to plate or digital press will be able to render the document intent properly for the image-output capabilities of the press that will print the Software Development Companies In Singapore final image
- In scientific experiments, the overall process (tasks and data flow) can be described as a directed acyclic graph (DAG). This DAG is referred to as a workflow Software Development Companies In Singapore Brain Imaging Software Development Companies In Singapore
- Software Development Companies In Singapore In healthcare data analysis, a workflow can be used to represent a sequence of steps which compose a complex data analysis (data-search and data-manipulation steps)
- Software Development Companies In Singapore In service-oriented architectures an application can be represented through an executable workflow Software Development Companies In Singapore, where different, possibly geographically distributed, service components interact to provide the corresponding functionality under the control of a workflow Software Development Companies In Singapore management system