Singapore Headset has an open workspace for call centre agents, with work stations that include a computer for each agent, a telephone set/headset connected to a telecom switch, and one or more supervisor stations. It can be independently operated or networked with additional centres, often linked to a corporate computer network, including mainframes, microcomputers and LANs. Increasingly, the voice and data pathways into the centre are linked through a set of new technologies called computer telephony integration.
The contact centre is a central point from which all customer contacts are managed. Through contact centres, valuable information about company are routed to appropriate people, contacts to be tracked and data to be gathered. It is generally a part of company’s customer relationship management.
Singapore Headset 330°rota-table MIC pole.
Singapore Headset A contact centre can be defined as a coordinated system of people, processes, technologies and strategies that provides access to information, resources, and expertise, through appropriate channels of communication, enabling interactions that create value for the customer and organisation. Contact centres, along with call centres and communication centres all fall under a larger umbrella labelled as the contact centre management industry. This is becoming a rapidly growing recruitment sector in itself, as the capabilities of contact centres expand and thus Call Center headset Singapore require ever more complex systems and highly skilled operational and management staff.
The majority of large companies use contact centres Call Center Singapore Headset as a means of managing their customer interaction. These centres can be operated by either an in house department responsible or outsourcing customer interaction to a third party agency (known as Outsourcing Call Centres)Call Center headset Singapore.
- Singapore Headset Acoustic Shock Protection Circuit in the Speaker – 36mm Driver Size
- Static Shock (Surge) Protection for Microphone – SNR (More than 50 dB)
- Digital Flexible Microphone Boom with (Bi-Directional) Noise Cancellation
- 270° Rotating microphone Boom Singapore Headset
- Adjustable Headband, Right-Left and Up-Down for comfortable wearing
- Speaker Channel Frequency Response 20-20,000 Hz (Wide Band)
- Clear-Live Voice Transmission for VoIP
- Color: Charcoal Grey
- With Soft Sponge Earpad (Singapore Headset Leatherette Ear cushion – Optional)
- 3 meter Cable including, easy-to-use Quick Disconnect Cord
- Weight – 53 gms
- Headset port: RJ11(4P4C), RJ9(4P4C), 2.5mm 3point plug, 3.5mm 3 or 4 point plug
- Compatible connectors for – Avaya, Nortel, Cisco, Samsung, LG, Polycom, HP other IP Telephones.
- RoHS Compliant
- Warranty – 2 Years – Singapore Headset