Production Planning Automation Software
Typical operations stages involve men & machines with little or no “visibility” of actual outputs, cycle times Production Planning Automation Software etc.
Work centres involve completion of shift day output based on available capacity and unable to balance Production Planning Automation Software.
Rejections, rework within line cells are not measured in terms of lost time capacity output
Shift Day wise line cell planning is predominantly governed by experience and ‘rules of thumb’
What are resource equipment “performance levels
Planned capacity Vs actual capacity
What are the rejection rework levels
Customer Orders Vs committed timelines
Production & Operations Monitoring System
POMS Key Features
- Robust application with high levels of information security enabled Production Planning Automation Software
- Can be deployed across Onsite servers, Cloud servers or a combination of both
- Device and OS agnostic dashboards with real time analytics view the same in windows, iOS, android etc.
- Easily configurable across desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile Production Planning Automation Software etc.
- Entire deployment within 12 weeks from Client go ahead
- Overall a cost effective application enabling real time decision making with power of information
Production Planning Automation Software Products A typical architecture of POMS is given below
Benefits of deploying a Production Monitoring System Production Planning Automation Software:
- Real time visibility at two levels i.e. operating level & Management level for real time decision making
- Order wise capability to get actual possible dispatch timelines to commit to client in an effective manner (CRM on real time basis
- Standardizing the operations on SAH Cycle times with data points and analysis on actual utilization of capacity resources time
- Defining priorities on specific client orders and enabling the same level of prioritization across all departments using the system
(enabling a change with a single click on objectives
- Real time visibility of rejections – reasons – quality enforcement etc
- Post deployment, initial discovery on actual and possible SAH and ability of reduce the same over a period of time, thereby saving significant man-hours’/days
- Continuously improve and refine the production process to bring in increased revenues investing optimal resources and time at the facility Production Planning Automation Software
- Cost reduction avenues for production, material and inventory control, resources Production Planning Automation Software etc